Answering Services Fact Sheet
NotifyMD HIPAA-compliant Answering Services expand practice availability to accommodate night, weekend or holiday coverage, without the need for additional staff or resources. We also provide medical answering services during the day to help cover busy times and staff breaks, or whenever you want the additional administrative support.
Patients and staff can have peace of mind that phones are being answered by Care Coordinators who are versed in medical terminology and have experience serving thousands of practices and patients today for answering service needs. Care Coordinators receive incoming calls, take messages, contact the on-call provider and answer patient questions just like you would!
When hospitals merge and health systems expand, multiple, disparate processes are thrown together at once. Streamlining patient engagement and communication efforts across multiple locations can be overwhelming.
Our telephone answering services solutions improve operational efficiencies, streamline billing, reduce costs, save staff time, consolidate data capture and reporting, and offer consistent experiences for patients and physicians.
NotifyMD Makes a Difference
In addition to dedicated phone coverage, Answering Services Triage urgent and non-urgent messages so the on-call provider maintains quality of life and only receives urgent messages real-time to any device
- Leverage current business operations to customize protocols, greetings, message templates and on-call information so a seamless experience carries through to each patient interaction
- Provide the safety net so your practice phone lines never go down through system and network redundancy and backup technologies
- Daily reporting of messages provides transparency in call management and provides the appropriate handoff for staff follow-up prioritization and completion
Do you know the types and volume of calls you receive when your office is closed?
Do you need back up phone support when your office holds a staff meeting or is forced to close due to inclement weather?
Do you want to turn after-hours calls into revenue driver?
By providing 100 percent HIPAA-compliant service, NotifyMD offers the perfect solution for your patients, your staff and your providers.
What NotifyMD Answering Services means to your patients:
• Live voice answers by Care Coordinators who are versed in medical
terminology and basic protocols.
• Urgent messages delivered in real time to the correct provider-on-call via any device.
• Non-urgent messages carefully screened to cut down on unnecessary pages and expense and delivered the next business day.
• Seamless patient experience that leads to increased patient satisfaction.
What NotifyMD Answering Services means to your staff:
• Customized protocols, greetings, message templates and on-call
information, including temporary on-call and reach instructions.
• Maintenance of weekly and monthly on-call schedules.
• Quality assurance program that continuously monitors program
• System and network redundancy and back-up technologies to ensure continuous operation.
What NotifyMD Answering Services means to your providers:
• Improved quality of life as non-urgent messages are sent to your online portal for review at your convenience.
• Daily reporting of messages for follow-up and accountability.
• Flexibility in accommodating reach instructions by hour or day, or in any other time frame.
Give your patients and providers peace of mind by trusting NotifyMD to be your Medical Answering Services partner. It’s a choice you’ll be glad you made.